- An overview.
This website, including all pages within it (collectively referred to below as this “Website”), shall be used in accordance with these Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”), which are contained herein. By using this website, you accept all of the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement, which are in full force and effect. If you disagree with our website’s standard terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- All of the following are expressly and categorically prohibited for you:
- Any website content published in any media;
- Selling, subleasing, and otherwise making Website content available for commercial use;
- Using this website in any way that could damage it; publicly displaying or performing any website content;
- Utilizing this website in a manner that restricts user access in any way;
- Using this website in a way that is unlawful or prohibited by the law or in a way that could affect this website, a person, or a business organization;
- Data mining, data harvesting, data extraction, or any other activity of a similar nature in connection with or while using this website;
- Using our website for any marketing or advertising;
- You are permitted to access only some portions of this website. Emergency Dentist San Diego CA reserves the right, in its sole and unassailable discretion, to further restrict your access to any areas of this website. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are private, and you must keep them secret.
- Rights to intellectual property.
Under these Terms, Emergency Dentist San Diego CA or its licensors are granted all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, except for any content you own that you may have chosen to include on this website. All such rights are reserved.
For the sole purpose of accessing the content on this website, you are given a limited license, subject to the limitations outlined in these Terms.
- The Material.
Any audio, video, text, photos, or other content you choose to show on this website is “Your Content” in these Website Standard Terms And Conditions. By displaying Your Content, you authorize Emergency Dentist San Diego CA, to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in any media. This license is non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, free of charge, and sublicensable.
Your content must be original to you and may not violate the rights of any third parties. Any of Your Content may be removed from this website at any time and for any reason, without prior notice, at the discretion of Emergency Dentist San Diego CA.
- No warranties
Emergency Dentist San Diego CA provides this website “as is,” with all faults, and makes no explicit or implied representations or warranties, of any kind, regarding this website or the contents on this website. Furthermore, this website should be interpreted as something other than offering you consultation or advice.
- Different Terms.
Using this website, you agree that Emergency Dentist San Diego CA may amend these Terms at any time it sees appropriate. You must check these Terms frequently to ensure you know all the terms and circumstances applicable to your use of this website.
- Liability restrictions.
In no event, including under any contract, tort, or other legal theory, shall Emergency Dentist San Diego CA, nor any of its officers, directors, or employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website. Emergency Dentist San Diego CA, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising from or related to your website use.
You agree to hold Emergency Dentist San Diego CA, fully indemnified from and against any liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from or in any way connected to your violation of any of the terms of this agreement.
Suppose any part of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable under applicable law. In that case, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining sections, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Without prior notice or approval, Emergency Dentist San Diego CA may assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and responsibilities under these Terms. You are not, however, allowed to delegate, subcontract, or otherwise transfer any of your rights or duties under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement.
These Terms supersede all prior agreements and understandings concerning your use of this website and, along with any legal notices and disclaimers provided on this website, set forth the entire understanding between you and Emergency Dentist San Diego CA, regarding such use.